It’s Tuesday morning and although I slept late last night, I am quite relieved to know that I am once again blogging my thoughts here. I woke up a bit dizzy and groggy probably because I haven’t been exercising. I am aware that staying healthy is important and I do admit I have been slacking a lot. Earlier this year, I started a rigorous diet/exercise so I could stay fit but you know me, I like to do things at once and quit at the same time. I even managed to cut off on carbohydrates and eat fruits more (I love fruits, by the way especially cherries *yum*) and also, drinking green tea. I also think that I have also lost some weight…probably 3 to 5 pounds altogether. Now that its halfway through the year, I am now almost freaking out because I haven’t been able to lose all the weight that I made myself promise earlier this year! Goodness gracious, do you think that I would somehow grow up and just do things that I am suppose to do? As my friends would say….probably NOT! Well, in that case…let me get another box of chocolate that I stack somewhere….
- Check all that apply to you or that you agree with.
- You have unexpected nosebleeds.
- You feel like you are always being watched.
- You crave citrus fruits a lot.
- Your mouth tastes like chemicals or metal.
- You wake up crying in the middle of the night for no reason.
- You are either obsessed with or scared of aliens.
- You feel like you have psychic abilities.
- You dream of being operated on.
- You have unexpected marks on your body.
- You are prone to sleepwalking.
- Your ears ring frequently.
- You often feel like you are going crazy.
- You wake up sore for no reason.
- You developed a fear of the dark all of a sudden.
- You have memories of feeling paralyzed.
- You are easily startled.
- You have distant memories of being probed.
- You have “lost time” in your life that you can’t account for.
- You believe that you have seen a ufo.
- You have dreams of animals eating you.
- You feel like you have a total understanding of the world and a special mission in life.
- You have an irrational fear of the dark, open sky, or wooded areas.
- You have had an out of body experience.
- You see flashes of light that other people don’t see.
- You are obsessed with the end of the world and huge disasters.
There’s a 60% Chance You’ve Been Abducted By Aliens
Maybe you’ve really been abducted by aliens… but probably not.
Let’s face it. You’re just a little weirder than most people.
You are a Mild Mama
You don’t have to be screaming at the top of your lungs to have a good time
You rather chill, soak in the moment, and appreciate life for what it is
Guys appreciate your “take life as it comes” approach…
(Though they wouldn’t mind if you got a little wild from time to time!)
For a person like me who likes reading Japanese manga (English translated, of course), reading newly released mangas can be overwhelming. The first time I started reading manga, it made me feel dizzy, nauseated, and confused….simply because the Japanese read backwards! It took me awhile to get used to the Japanese reading style and I am quite thankful nowadays that manga have become more popular here in the States. Although it may take awhile for the publishers to release mangas and get it licensed, there are some manga fanatics out there who are truly dedicated to bring joy to us….manga addicts and they would translate it.
So far, I’ve read quite a bunch of manga and my bedroom is now messier than before. Anyway, I particularly love reading shojo manga with lots of adventure in the story line. I think I would mention some of the mangas that I’ve read. Here goes: Love Hina, WISH by CLAMP, Fushigi Yugi by Yu Watase, Kare Kano, Fruits Basket, Black Cat, Naruto, Ouran High School Host Club, Vampire Knight, Gash Bell, Prince of Tennis, Full Moon, Ayashi No Ceres, NANA, Marmalade Boy, InuYasha, Four Leaf Clover, Tail of the Moon, Peach Girl, W Juliet, and a whole lot more!
The clock ticked at exactly 10 pm and I am once again deprived from another sleepless night. I would usually get a book and read hoping that sleep would soon consume my body. Perhaps, thinking so many things in a short period of time is not healthy. I am not even aware of the fact that I have been having insomnia for the past few days not until after I looked myself in the mirror and what an awful sight! Puffy eyes and it seems that my eyebags are about to pop out. I look comically weird.
Not sure how my insomnia could easily affect my daily routine but even if I work my ass off, I would still not feel tired at all. My body seems to give up or is it just my imagination? I wonder how I can be so naive in some ways that I could hardly even fathom. Ahhh…is it because I’ve watched too much TV shows lately? I would like to let you know but for now, let me get another cup of coffee…..
I have been watching Japanese anime series ever since I was a kid. I remember the first anime that I really love was Astroboy created by the great Father of Manga himself, Osamu Tezuka. I used to think that Astroboy resemble a lot like Mickey Mouse and they are both kawaii! My uncle once gave me a comic book he purchased from a street vendor way back in the early 80’s. It was a jumbo size comic book loaded with Mickey Mouse’s adventure! I wish that I have the copy but I lost it. As I grew older, I came across a lot of great anime series. Here are some of the anime series that I love….
Little Prince Cedie
Dog of Flanders
Prince of Tennis
Konjiki No Gash Bell
La Corda D’Oro
Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne
Howl’s Moving Castle
Kiki’s Delivery Service
Bokura Ga Ita
Hunter x Hunter
Ai Yori Aoishi