- Check all that apply to you or that you agree with.
- You have unexpected nosebleeds.
- You feel like you are always being watched.
- You crave citrus fruits a lot.
- Your mouth tastes like chemicals or metal.
- You wake up crying in the middle of the night for no reason.
- You are either obsessed with or scared of aliens.
- You feel like you have psychic abilities.
- You dream of being operated on.
- You have unexpected marks on your body.
- You are prone to sleepwalking.
- Your ears ring frequently.
- You often feel like you are going crazy.
- You wake up sore for no reason.
- You developed a fear of the dark all of a sudden.
- You have memories of feeling paralyzed.
- You are easily startled.
- You have distant memories of being probed.
- You have “lost time” in your life that you can’t account for.
- You believe that you have seen a ufo.
- You have dreams of animals eating you.
- You feel like you have a total understanding of the world and a special mission in life.
- You have an irrational fear of the dark, open sky, or wooded areas.
- You have had an out of body experience.
- You see flashes of light that other people don’t see.
- You are obsessed with the end of the world and huge disasters.
There’s a 60% Chance You’ve Been Abducted By Aliens
Maybe you’ve really been abducted by aliens… but probably not.
Let’s face it. You’re just a little weirder than most people.
You are a Mild Mama
You don’t have to be screaming at the top of your lungs to have a good time
You rather chill, soak in the moment, and appreciate life for what it is
Guys appreciate your “take life as it comes” approach…
(Though they wouldn’t mind if you got a little wild from time to time!)
The clock ticked at exactly 10 pm and I am once again deprived from another sleepless night. I would usually get a book and read hoping that sleep would soon consume my body. Perhaps, thinking so many things in a short period of time is not healthy. I am not even aware of the fact that I have been having insomnia for the past few days not until after I looked myself in the mirror and what an awful sight! Puffy eyes and it seems that my eyebags are about to pop out. I look comically weird.
Not sure how my insomnia could easily affect my daily routine but even if I work my ass off, I would still not feel tired at all. My body seems to give up or is it just my imagination? I wonder how I can be so naive in some ways that I could hardly even fathom. Ahhh…is it because I’ve watched too much TV shows lately? I would like to let you know but for now, let me get another cup of coffee…..