Idotmatrix is my pseudonym in cyber world. Although I am just another blogger, I am also a REAL person. I have a lot of things to say about me or what is going on around me. If you think that I am quite “mysterious” I will just take it as a positive compliment. I thank you for reading my blog. Also, if you are not yet bored reading, I have included “50 Facts About Me.” Read on…
50 FACTS ABOUT ME:
1. Bubble tea with extra tapioca is my favorite summer drink.
2. Arithmetic is my archenemy. I just suck at it. Period.
3. I can’t read a map. Does it mean that I have no particular direction in life?
4. I am bad with directions. I don’t see the difference between East, West, South, and North. Yes, I really DO NEED a GPS!
5. Electronic calculator is my ‘life saver’
6. I sleep when I am upset.
7. I hate scented candles.
8. I bruise easily (YES, it is a song by Natasha Bedingfield)
9. I can still do cartwheels!
10. I am right-handed (actually ambidextrous). I discovered I could write with both hands. I still prefer writing using my right hand 🙂
11. I don’t know how to knit. I envy those who has the ability to do the actual knitting. I think they are so cool!
12. You can always find me reading somewhere in a bookstore 🙂
13. I don’t have patience.
14. I gave up on Sudoko a long time ago.
15. I like doing laundry but hates folding clothes. There’s just too much hassle!
16. I love singing in the shower.
17. I snore when I sleep.
18. I wear red lipstick when I want to feel sexy (uyy!)
19. I am in my early 30s.
20. I am a laid back kind of person. I don’t take myself seriously. Life is too short anyway.
21. I dislike people who doesn’t know how to say “Thank You”.
22. I am lost without my glasses.
23. I bought a vintage GE portable record player from Ebay last year. Thought of keeping it as a present for myself but I ended up giving it to my parents because they like it so much. They just couldn’t believe such player exist to this day! 🙂
24. Procrastination is my worst habit.
25. Coffee is my weakness.
26. I write poems when am inspired/motivated.
27. Walking barefoot in the beach (with someone) is my idea of a romantic getaway/date.
29. I am unpredictable.
30. I enjoy watching indie films.
31. I love the color Red.
32. My family and friends are my most prized possessions.
33. I am scared of horror movies.
34. I love football! Go BEARS!
35. I had a huge crush on Donnie Walhberg from NKOTB back in high school, thus I call myself “Donnie’s Cover Girl” (oh…so shameless!).
36. Writing is my passion.
37. I drink occasionally.
38. The Simpsons is my favorite TV show. I’ve missed so many episodes. I can no longer keep up with the show 😦
39. I don’t drive.
40. I am sometimes obnoxious.
41. My friends think I am funny.
42. I believe in love at first sight.
43. Jewelries suffocates me. They’re too expensive anyway!
44. I laugh at funny jokes.
45. I dislike people who talk about their sex life in public. I’m sorry for eavesdropping though.
46. Sushi is another addiction of mine.
47. I am ‘masungit’ (my siblings told me so!).
48. I watch English movies with subtitles.
49. ‘ Geek In the Pink’ by Jason Mraz is my favorite song on my iPod.
50. I am fascinated with Asian cultures and traditions.