So..yeah…if someone would ask me what’s in my backpack I wouldn’t think twice to say that mine’s loaded with tons of clutter. A few years back, I’ve read in a certain magazine that whatever inside your bag reflects your personality. I am not sure if its true but to give it a try, let me check what’s in my bag right now.
1. Burt’s Bees lip gloss—I probably bought this one a couple of years ago, do you think it’s expired?
2. A pack of Wrigley’s doublemint gum—Chewing gum help me think…sort of.
3. The Lovely Bones (hardcover book) by Alice Sebold—I am quite intrigue by the story even though I just started reading this book a few days ago. Interesting story, if I say so myself
4. Electronic organizer– would you think that having this geeky organizer will help me get organize? Think again…a present from my Dad.
5. A variety of ballpoint pens (in red, black & blue ink) and mechanical pencils.
6. Tiny booklet where I could write something when something boggle my mind.
7. Crossword and Sudoku puzzle book–Ahh…here’s something that can occupy my mind while I am waiting for the L train.
8. City map–Yes, I carry a map which doesn’t really help me coz I can’t even understand the darn thing!
9. Coin purse
10. ID/Debit card & checkbook
11. Bottled water
13. First Aid kit
15. Dental floss
16. Hand sanitizer
So, what’s in your backpack?